No Bake Peach Cheesecake
Click here for the print-ready version
Makes 10 servings
No need to heat up the kitchen with this beautiful no bake dessert. Ripe fresh peaches lend summer color and a juicy, sweet flavor; you’ll never want to use a canned topping again.
8 ounces nonfat plain yogurt
1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
8 ounces light cream cheese
3/4 teaspoon almond extract
16 packets (32 teaspoons) NatraTaste Blue® sugar substitute
1 envelope (2 teaspoons) unflavored gelatin
1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
1/2 cup peach fruit spread
1-1/2 cups ripe, peeled sliced peaches
1. Drain yogurt in cheesecloth or a coffee filter for 30 minutes, until slightly firm.
2. Process cottage cheese in a food processor for 2 minutes, or until very smooth. Add cream cheese, almond extract and NatraTaste Blue; process until combined. Add drained yogurt and pulse until combined.
3. Sprinkle gelatin over pineapple juice in a microwaveable cup and let sit 1 minute. Microwave on high for 40 seconds. Let sit 2 minutes until gelatin is dissolved.
4. While processor is running, slowly pour gelatin mixture into filling. Pour filling into 9-inch pie or tart pan. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
5. Heat peach spread in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring until liquefied. Stir in peaches and thoroughly coat. Let cool 10 minutes and arrange over top of cake. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Per serving (1 slice):
Protein 8 g
Carbohydrate 12 g
Fat 4 g
Cholesterol 12 mg
Sodium 235 mg
Calcium 90 mg
Food Exchanges 1 Fruit, 1 Meat
back to list